NAS Data Recovery Edinburgh
Nas Data Recovery Edinburgh at JT Data Recovery can successfully repair and recover any make and model of NAS Drive ( Network Attached Storage) We see every make and model of NAS drive in our lab for recovery. The following is a list of the most common ones we can help with.
- Western Digital My Cloud Home.
- Seagate Personal Cloud.
- Western Digital My Cloud Duo Home.
- Buffalo Linkstation.
- Synology Diskstation, DS1517, DS 1817.
- Western Digital MY Cloud Mirror.
- WD My Cloud EX2.
- Western Digital DL4100.
If your model isn’t listed then don’t worry. Call us on 0131 235 2486 and we will be able to advise you. We have a wealth of experience recovering data from any make, model and capacity of NAS drive from logical damage to fire damage.
NAS Drive Recovery Services in Edinburgh
The JT Data Recovery Promise For Your NAS Drive Data Recovery
- A free evaluation to find out if your data is recoverable.
- If recoverable, a fix cost for your data recovery.
- In not recoverable or you decide not to proceed then we wont charge you a penny.
- No catches, no gimmicks and no small print.
Data Recovery Edinburgh – Failed NAS Drive Symptoms
- Has your drive begun to slow down and take a while to transfer or open files.
- Begun to freeze, lock up or become inaccessible.
- Have files begun to vanish or have they become corrupted.
- An error message is displayed when switching your NAS drive on.
- Is your NAS drive not taking any power at all, or been connected to an incorrect power supply and you suspect electrical damage.
- Has your NAS drive been dropped, had liquid spilt over it or other damage.
- Have the hard drives inside your NAS developed a fault and need repaired before data recovery can start.
Data Recovery Services – External NAS Data Drive Recovery In Leith, Edinburgh
JT Data Recovery can recover your NAS drive, be it from an office PC, Apple Mac or Media Server. We have invested heavily in the latest professional data recovery hardware and software to maximize your chances of getting your valuable data back in good shape. We only use the industry standard PC 3000 made by Ace labs and The Deepspar DDI4 Imager which allows us to copy drives with media damage and bad sectors.
As always should donor parts be required to fix your drive then we are in a prime position to help with our onsite class 100 clean room. All our customers data is recovered in-house with no out sourcing of our work. This way you can be assured of client confidentiality and attention to detail.
Network Attached Storage FAQ’s
Q. How much will my NAS data recovery cost?
A. More information on costs here. Don’t forget we only charge for successful recovery cases.
Q. How long will my recovery take?
A. Most standard Nas recoveries will take 3 – 5 days depending on the capacity of the drive or drives.
Q. Do I need and appointment or can I just pop in during office hours?
A. No. Pop in and see us during office hours, sometime the evaluation can be conducted whilst the customer waits.
Q. Will I have to pay to see if my data is recoverable?
A. No. we offer a free evaluation. This is designed to give you a fixed cost for successful data recovery and to let you know the likelihood of your files being recovered.
Q. I have loads of questions can I speak to someone?
A. Yes. Call 0131 235 2486 and ask for John, I will be more than happy to answer any question you may have.
Q. I don’t stay in Edinburgh but can I post my NAS for the free evaluation with a view to data recovery from it.
A. Certainly. Post your drive to our Edinburgh Based lab at the address below.
NAS Data Recovery Edinburgh – Data Recovery Services By Post
If outwith the Edinburgh and Lothian’s then drives for recovery can be posted to us. We accept drives and media for recovery from all over Scotland. Please post to.
14B Elgin Terrace
Please us the Royal Mail Next Day Service Before 1pm. To date we have never lost a drive posted using this method. Please include the NAS unit complete with power supply and the drives installed. Please enclose your full contact information and a detailed description of the failure you have experienced.
For information prior to posting please call 0131 235 2486 and ask for John. Customer can also chat with us live directly from our website or leave us a message using our Live Chat app.